United Kingdom Stravinsky, Dani Howard, Ravel, Prokofiev: Peter Moore (trombone), Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra / Domingo Hindoyan (conductor). Concert from Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool on 17.6.2021, streaming from 29.6.2021. (CC)
Liverpool Philharmonic to present 40 performances by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra and associated ensembles, January – March 2021. More than any other concert hall in the UK.
- 40 concerts will take place at Liverpool Philharmonic Hall between January and March 2021
- Five new Royal Liverpool Philharmonic On Demand concerts will be streamed for audiences to watch in the comfort and safety of their own home
- Performers include cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason who will play on Thursday 14 and Sunday 17 January
- One family concert to introduce children to music will take place on Saturday 6 March
- The series includes seven performances by Liverpool Philharmonic Youth Company Ensembles
ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET AKRAM KHAN’S GISELLE COMES TO CINEMAS FOR THE FIRST TIME FROM 25 APRIL 2018
Running time 105 minutes / BBFC TBC / Released from 25 April 2018
Hailed as ‘a masterpiece of 21st century dance’ from English National Ballet, Akram Khan’s Giselle is released in cinemas for the first time from 25 April 2018, thanks to a collaboration between English National Ballet and digital commissioning agency The Space, giving ballet fans nationwide the opportunity to see this award-winning production in glorious high definition on the big screen.
United Kingdom Ravel, Tchaikovsky, de Falla. Giovanni Sollima (cello), Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/Carlos Miguel Prieto (conductor), Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool, 26.4.2015 (RB)
United Kingdom Ravel, Sollima, de Falla, Chávez, Moncayo: Giovanni Sollima (cello), Jonathan Aasgaard (cello), Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra/Carlos Miguel Prieto, (conductor), Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool, 23.4.2015 (RB)